Child Rights Issues
Please select an issue from the side column.
Our member organisations form working groups under the umbrella of Child Rights Connect. The groups focus on particular themes, issues or processes related to child rights and are an opportunity for members to work together.
The seven current Working Groups focus on:
- Children and violence
- Children in Armed Conflict
- Children without parental care
- Children of incarcerated parents
- Investment in children
- Mainstreaming child rights
- Universal birth registration